(Some are applicable for both consumers and competition winners)
1. All entries must comply with the terms and conditions as detailed.
2. The competition is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom, who are over 21 years of age, Only one entry per household. Incomplete entries will be void.
3. No employees, Directors of Cellet Marketing and Public Relations Ltd/Cellet Travel Services Ltd, the Great Lakes USA UK Office, OpenMic or any sponsors i.e.: airline employees and their immediate families can enter the promotion.
4. By participating in this competition you are bound by and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
5. Each entrant is solely responsible for their registration in to the competition.
6. By submitting an entry the entrant grants Cellet Travel Services Ltd/Cellet Marketing & Public Relations permission to use their entry for present and future publicity purposes in connection with this Competition and in any and all media without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless restricted by law.
7. The entry will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Cellet Travel Services Ltd if it disparages any person and company; violates or infringes upon the copyrights, trademarks, or Intellectual Property Rights of any person or entity.
8. The entry will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Cellet Travel Services Ltd if it is considered unsuitable to be entered into this Competition for any reason whatsoever.
9. Winner will be the first entry drawn at random by an independent person
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are incomplete or not received for whatever reason.
11. The holiday package provided by the Great Lakes USA Tourism Consortium and their partners will include 2 identical packages consisting of:
a. 7 night stay in the region 3 or 4 star hotel depending on availability, dates, blackout dates apply
b. 7 days car hire provided – car insurance responsibility of the traveler, petrol, parking, tolls within the USA
c. 2 adults return airline tickets in economy class dates subject to availability and black out dates will apply around peak public holidays ie: Christmas, Easter Holidays, New Years, Valentines etc.
12. Dates are subject to availability.
13. Transport to and from the airport within the UK, meals, travel insurance, and other costs not specifically associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
14. The prize is non -transferable to any other person(s)
15. There is no cash alternative.
16. Once the date has been booked, no change, extension or substitution of dates is permitted
17. Cellet Travel Services Ltd accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize, including, without limitation, meals, , insurance and transport.
18. Cellet Travel Services Ltd retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
19. Transport to the airport and within the States is not included
20. The winners may be required for promotional activity.
21. Cellet Travel Services Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting either of the prizes.
22. Cellet Travel Services Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control.
23. The promotion will be governed by English law.
24. Promoter jointly with OpenMic Events: Cellet Travel Services Ltd/Cellet Marketing and Public Relations, Bloxham Mill Business Centre, Barford Road, Bloxham, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX15 4FF